Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yiippeee!


I am so proud of myself! (does this sound conceited? I do not mean it that way) Photoshop and programs like it scare me! I am pretty confident in my artistic abilities, but I scare easily in the face of new situations. I scare easily in the face of the unknown. So, you can imagine when I open a new computer program - I freeze! I panic! I run in the other direction!

Guess what?!!? I conquered my fear; at least this once. For this fairly small project. :o) I created a custom header for my blog. The original template was provided by www.shaggyblogs.com. If you are looking to update the look of your blog please look at shaggyblogs. There are beautiful, artistic elements to feast your eyes upon.

p.s. this super cool handwriting font is from another blog www.kevinandamanda.com. Another superb place to learn, feast your eyes, and share!

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! good job! It looks fab! Good job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sara - thank you! high compliments from an artist like you.

    @Amy - thank you! you are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete