Saturday, January 9, 2010

Host a House Party!


Host your own party with House Party!

House Party is a great site!! It has something for everyone and for all ages! I first experienced a house party when one of my friends hosted a Martha Stewart crafts house party. We had such a great time! She encouraged all of us to sign up and host our own party. This is the first party I have been selected for - the Jello Mousse Temptations a Fun, Fit, and Guilt-Free House Party! This house party celebrates two things: Jello Mousse Temptations and Your Shape featuring Jenny McCarthy.

Soon after I registered, I saw that they had several events that you could apply to host in your home. They would send you most of what you needed, you provided the friends and family, and tested out the products.

The party pack is pretty amazing. It includes:

1 copy of Your Shape™ featuring Jenny McCarthy, a new fitness game for Wii™
15 Your Shape™ workout headbands for your guests
15 coupons for your guests to save $10 when they purchase Your Shape™ on Amazon.com
1 Just Dance™ Bonus Video Game to dance your calories and the night away!
MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS by JELL-O napkins & spoons
15 valuable MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS by JELL-O coupons for guests
Free coupons for a variety of MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS by JELL-O for host

I'm super excited to try this out with my friends and family. I would not have otherwise paid the $70 or so for the Your Shape game on my own. Now this way I get to try it out for free, and have a blast with some friends!! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment