Thursday, January 14, 2010

day twelve


www.jentezenfranklin.org


Day 12

Satan is a joy robber. He wants you to get up and hate your life. It can happen to any of us – this depression. It is always looming. It is always there. But, you do not have to take it!


He who dwells under the shadow of the Almighty will say, “The LORD is my refuge. The LORD is my life. The LORD is my sustainer. The LORD is my refuge!”


I rebuke depression and hopelessness and vain living off GOD’s people. Hallelujah, hallelujah.


Satan is a joy robber. He wants you to see everything that is bad, everything that is negative, everything that is routine until life just beats you down. You get up saying I am going to this stupid job again. I am going to come home to this family again. I have to cut that stupid grass and pull those idiotic weeds again.

Anyone know what I am talking about? Just life itself. I do not know if maybe it is my age, I do not know what is wrong with me. I am into deep thinking. I am into, what is it all about? I keep coming back to one thing – without JESUS! Without JESUS there is no hope!


I am not talking about HE is the Son of GOD. I am talking about you are living under HIS shadow. You are eating of this Book (BIBLE). You are praying and in communion with HIM. In union with HIM.

That is where it is at!


How often have I battled this battle? One of the difficult parts is thinking you are the only one that struggles. What reassurance to know that we are not alone, but also to know that there is hope! Hope in JESUS. Hope to conquer the frustrations of life. Hope to be better than expected. Hope to live victoriously! All of this made possible by the sacrifice of JESUS CHRIST on the cross. What an incredible knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment