Friday, January 15, 2010

day thirteen



Day 13

1 Samuel 30. There is a story of a man who was sick and he fasted three days and GOD healed him.


Now some of you are believing that if you fast that you will get sick. Well, you are probably going to get a headache. You are probably not going to feel good. I am not going to lie to you. Especially, if you do the total fast for three days or more. Just go ahead and know that this is not a fun time.


Listen to me. Listen to me. Isaiah 58 said when you fast…


It is the fasting chapter, just like 1 Corinthians 13 is the love chapter. The entire chapter of Isaiah 58 is about fasting.


Listen, he said your health will spring forth speedily. Your health will spring forth speedily. Many of you will be healed. Your cholesterol level is coming down. Your blood pressure is going to normalize. You are going to feel the healing power of GOD come upon you. We are going to see miracles of healing. That is why we have a miracle service the last night of the fast. We have had people healed of mighty things. Not hype. Not sensationalism. JESUS CHRIST the same yesterday, today and forever. If we would just get out of the way and let HIM be GOD. Fasting says…

I must decrease and HE must increase!


How do I decrease? Do you ever feel like you keep getting in the way? JESUS help me to always give YOU the glory in every situation. I want YOU to help me bless YOUR kingdom. Use my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment