Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wink, wink


Timothy, Hudson & I were having a splendid, leisurely lunch at Paradise Bakery last Tuesday. I was thrilled because I had not been there in quite some time and they have the best chicken salad sandwich. Yum! Timothy surprised me when he picked Paradise for lunch (thank you, Sweetie).

To the good part (other than my delicious sandwich).........

Hudson was eating his yummy looking lunch of mac'n'cheese, chopped fruit and cookie. I was sitting there puffed up with pride as I watched him eat his fruit first. Hudson was licking his lips and enjoying every bite. He started eating the pineapple pieces when he said,

"This fruit makes me wink."

I tried to chuckle to myself, not look at Timothy, and smoothly say, "Hudson, what did you say?"

He replied, "this fruit makes me wink."

I still chuckle when I think about it. How did I end up with such a cute kid? GOD, thank YOU for this incredible blessing YOU placed in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! I just saw you said you uploaded pics on fb. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete