Sunday, December 6, 2009

Heart melting kisses


http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/07/my-inspiration/

- Take a look at this inspiring blog -










This morning was overcast. I woke up before the alarm, but ignored the need to get out of bed. I mashed the snooze button twice! Wrapped up and cozy felt tremendous. Hudson crawling into bed with us was the cherry on top. He snuggled down next to me, laid his head on my pillow and kissed my cheek. What more could you ask for? Nothing in my book. What a blessing. Even through the frustrations of not listening, screaming, temper tantrums these moments shine through. Thank You, JESUS for the stunning gift of Hudson in our lives. Thank You for the trust You have in us. I pray we always appreciate this fact. Please shower us with Your Grace & Mercy so we may honor Your Trust.

1 comment:

  1. Precious times! Hold on to them and enjoy them.... they will be gone all to quickly!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete