Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Beginning.........


Amy has inspired me to create a blog of my own because I enjoy hers so much. I do not consider myself a writer, so please excuse my mistakes, faux pas and grammatical errors.

I did not want to get out of bed this morning. It was chilly! Hudson crawled into bed with us at 7:15 - 15 minutes before I told myself I was going to get up and workout. Which, resulted in me not getting out of bed until 8:30. Hudson squirmed around in our bed for about 30 minutes before he decided we were boring him and went back to his room. I was sinking back into blissful sleep when Hudson appears at my side, patting me with his hand. Why does he come to my side? I have not figured that out yet! Hudson was telling me, 'Mom, it is light outside. Time to get up!' About then I was trying to figure out when I would get uninterrupted sleep again. (see the above cartoon to see how Hudson melts my heart)

I grumbled around the room looking for workout clothes, tennis and socks. Thankfully Timothy got up too or the workout probably would not have happened. I am sore! Where did all of these muscles come from? At least I had some company for my misery.

It is 50% off at Goodwill today and I am still sitting in this chair looking at the computer! Where is the energy I am supposed to have? Something is wrong with this picture. :o) I am worried working out might be bad for my lifestyle.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you decided to start a blog! I've thought of it - but my starter keeps getting hung up! Yes, Hudson is definitely an early riser. I think that he thinks when Jesus turns on the light, it is time to get up. :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUDREY!!!!! I'm so excited you started a blog! And Susan, you need to start one too. There are very few Pentecostal bloggers out there, would be so nice to have a few friends. :) Thanks for reading my blog and enjoying it!

    I so know the feeling about kids coming into your bed, messing up your schedule, etc...but then you already know that. :) And good for you to exercise! Keep it up! :) xoxo love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I think Susan should start a blog too. Actually, Dad (Dennis) needs to start one too. He is a terrific writer. I love to read things that he writes.

    I enjoy your blog so much. It makes me feel like I am not so alone in this big big world. :o) I fall in love with Jake and Evy more each time you tell their stories. xoxo Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete